The Crossing Anaheim is an eco-friendly apartment community–something you most likely know if you live here. We’re smoke-free, we use dimmer lights and so much more. We could talk about it all day, but we’re happy to report that we’ve received some surprising recognition for being a green community.
Our apartments are now LEED certified and we received a gold level certificate from the United States Green Building Council. Why is this so great? Because we only expected to be recognized at the silver level.
The Crossing Anaheim is healthier for our residents and better for the environment.
- commuter-friendly location
- the urban infill / reuse site selection
- the use of green building materials
- the 94-percent diversion rate by which 7,952 tons of demolition and construction waste was recycled
- the donation of excavated sandy soils to the city for improvements made to the nearby Santa Ana River bed
- policies aimed at promoting better health
We’re very excited about this news, and hope continue with our sustainable efforts.