This years’ Orange County Fair (it’s in its 120th year) is sure to be a do-not-miss-or-you-might-cry event. With a “The Beat Goes On” theme and running from July 16 to August 15 Wednesday through Sunday, you can expect music, food, a carnival and lots of wonderful people and special events.
- Free admission to all day with free parking for the first hour (noon-1 p.m.). Parking lots open one hour before gates.
- In the Pacific Amphitheatre, a limited amount of terrace seating for The Pink Floyd Experience at 8:15 will be free (tonight!).
- Ice museum will keep you cool.
- $1 carnival rides until 7 p.m.
- $1 fair food tastings until 4 p.m.
- Check out the full schedule of Friday’s events.
You can search the OC Fair website for food by category, which seems especially useful to me.
O.K. now for the deal–a super fair coupon book. Print it out, share it and enjoy.
Are you wondering: How much will I pay to get in for all the fun?
General (13-59) $10 | Seniors (60+) $7 | Children (6-12) $5 | Children under 6 FREE every day
For good times, food, entertainment and the best of our wonderful California, the Orange County Fair is perfect for families and everyone else.