Why Should I Shop at a Farmers Market?
- You can find fresher produce with more variety.
- You can meet the farmers, growers and creators of the products you choose to buy.
- The farmers receive more money when you buy from them directly.
- The local economy is supported.
- It reduces your carbon footprint.
- It’s a great opportunity to meet other people in the community.
- It supports sustainable community living–something we at The Crossing Anaheim value.
2 Farmers Markets in Anaheim, California
- Downtown Anaheim Farmers Market
- A certified California farmers market.
- Open Thursdays noon to 7 p.m.
- Located on Center Street Promenade and Lemon Street in Downtown Anaheim.
- live music every week. See who’s performing this week.
- craft fair, as well.
- food trucks.
- Euclid Farmers Market
- open seven days a week 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- established in 2009
- 525 S. Euclid Ave.
- offer samples, according to a user on Yelp
- items are averagely priced, according to Yelp
- list hot items/deals on their website
1 Farmers Market near The Crossing Apartments
Henry’s Farmers Market is another option that is not actually in Anaheim, but is only 5 miles away from our new apartments. The closest one is in Fullerton. These stores can be seen throughout the entire state. They provide ocean-fresh seafood, natural beef, pork, lamb and poultry. Also, bulk bins, a full-service deli and natural and organic body products can be found.
Which one of these options have you been to?