Whether you’ve recently moved in to our contemporary apartments in Anaheim or you’ve been a resident for a while, you might be looking for ways to become more involved in your Anaheim community. Anaheim is known as the “city of kindness” and strongly encourages community building activities, part of which is their Get to Know Your Neighbor! program.
When you know your neighbors, this provides you with more opportunities for socializing and creating lifelong friendships and helps the community as a whole by building stronger, safer, and more resilient ties in the community. You can become a part of the “Get to Know Your Neighbor!” initiative by following these five steps:
- Meet Your Neighbor: Introduce yourself!
- Create an Emergency Contact List: Get contact information for at least five of your neighbors, and provide your own, too.
- Plan a Neighborhood Party: This is a great way to welcome newcomers, meet-and-greet other neighbors, and strengthen community bonds.
- Plan a Neighborhood Cleanup: Organizing a charitable community event is another terrific way to pull your neighbors together for a cause that benefits everyone in the community.
- Volunteer: There are always plenty of volunteer opportunities in and around Anaheim that you can take advantage of to help support community charities and organizations.
In what ways are you involved in your Anaheim community? Share your experiences with your apartment neighbors! You can send us a message today to get details about the amenities of our contemporary apartments in Anaheim or schedule a tour.