Our green apartments in Anaheim boast of innovative green living features, ultra-modern amenities, and spacious floor plans that provide you with the greatest comfort while allowing you to feel good about your sustainable, green living at the same time.
Here are some features that ensure our residents the best air quality, according to environmental and health standards:
- The high-grade energy-efficient vinyl windows and colorful coverings keep heat at bay during the summer and the warmth in during the winter.
- Before occupancy, every air contaminant was flushed out from the building. To ensure that these contaminants stay out forever, The Crossing maintains a smoke-free community.
- Our apartment community also boasts of increased ventilation with a special system that automatically directs airflow to areas that need a change of air. In addition, you can swap from cool air circulating around your home to enjoying the heat you need with a simple press of the button.
- The interior finish showcases a combination of excellence, comfort, and healthy living. Our green apartments in Anaheim have met and even exceeded the standards set by the Carpet and Rug Institute and the Green Seal that, among others, define the air quality in a typical eco-friendly residence.
- Above all, our community has been certified by the U.S. Green Building Council, and it is considered the standard in what constitutes a green building.