Yoga is an excellent way to rejuvenate your body and relax your mind. In our apartments in Anaheim with yoga studio you have plenty of room to stretch.
Here are five yoga poses you can do in the Crossing yoga studio if you want to build strength:
- The Boat Pose improves core strength and hip flexibility. If you hold this pose for a minimum of five breaths, it will help you build core muscles, align the spine and prevent chronic back pain.
- The Sprung-up Pose is best-performed from full lotus pose. The lift pulls every muscle in the body into the core, toning the muscles of the chest, core, thighs and arms while building physical and mental endurance.
- Plank is usually used as a transitional pose,held for five breaths with arms straight, but holding this pose for a full minute builds core and upper body strength and relaxes the nervous system.
- The Four-pronged Staff Posture develops shoulder alignment through the engagement of the entire shoulder girdle. When done properly, the pose improves upper body strength and builds inner determination.
- Bakasana is one of the basic arm balance poses. The pose engages the shoulder girdle and relaxes the spine if done correctly. However, without developed core, the pose can put a lot of strain on the wrists.
If you are not a member of our community yet, contact us to schedule a tour of our apartments in Anaheim with yoga studio, fitness center, and many other amazing amenities.